Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

    Howdy everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) Our family isn't having Christmas (aka: presents and Christmas dinner) until tomorrow because that's when all of our family will be together. My inner child is really showing right now because I'm impatiently waiting to open presents until tomorrow. However, my dad did say I would be able to open one present tonight, so I'm not gonna say no to that! I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with their loved ones and that you all have been having a marvelous day! I've just been relaxing and watching Downton Abbey (a friend of mine recently got me hooked on that show! It's super good. You should check it out!).
    Anywho, I can't believe 2012 is almost over! This year has certainly gone by way too fast, but I am definitely looking forward to 2013. 2013 is my high school graduation year and I also start college that year and I couldn't be happier. I hope that 2013 turns out to be a spectacular year filled with lots of memories (which I'm sure it will be). Best wishes to all of you and Merry Christmas again!

xoxo Kellyn

No comments:

Post a Comment