Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheers to a new year!

Well, it's 2013 and I couldn't be happier! I'm looking forward to the great memories that are to come this year and I can already feel that it will be a great year! I recorded some new year's resolutions in my journal that  I hope I put into action this year-I tend to never enjoy making new year's resolutions, but I really like the ones I made for this year. Anyways below are some highlights of my 2012 year! Enjoy. :)

2012

  • Got accepted into Utah State University (my dream school)
  • Went on a week long college trip with my class
  • Met one of my long distance friends in Utah for the first time, Spencer
  • Went on a pioneer trek with my church (that was an interesting experience-ha, I got the worst sunburn of my life on that trek, I'd say. But, it was my fault since I chose not to wear sunscreen. ;)  )
  • Made a really good long distance friend through Instagram, Mikaela, who lives in Georgia!
  • Got to spend two weeks visiting my sister and brother (all by myself, woohoo!)
  • Got my license!!
  • Took the SAT and ACT (for the first time ever) and am now completely done with taking those dreaded tests.
  • Visited Hawaii (Maui) with my best friend, Madi, over spring break and visited Disneyworld with my family in June!
  • Went to my very first concert, Needtobreathe, with my best friend, Madi on St. Patrick's day! That will forever be my most favorite concert (well, until I go to another one of their concerts of course haha)!
    • Madi and I also went to a The Head and the Heart concert in September.
I'm sure there were lots more memories from this past year that I've left out, but all that are listed above were memories that really stood out from the past year! Cheers to a lovely 2013 everyone!

ANNNNNND enjoy this beautiful picture I took when my sister, brother-in-law, and I went cross country skiing at White Pass! :)


xoxo Kellyn

No comments:

Post a Comment