Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lots and lots of Christmas cheer!

 Good news everyone! I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!!!

















I received the news on Monday and it seriously made me so happy. I love that I got my acceptance letter to Utah State University right before Christmas...it was a pretty sweet early Christmas present. :) Just in case y'all are curious, I really wanted to go to USU because they have an amazing elementary education program (I want to be an elementary school teacher someday). Yes, the weather can get super duper cold there in the winter (and if you know me, I hate the cold and want to live somewhere very warm, like Texas), but I was willing to deal with the weather to go to an amazing school.


I hope everyone is getting excited for Christmas! I know I am!! We got our Christmas tree today and are currently residing at our little cabin in the snowy woods. It's quite peaceful. :)

xoxo Kellyn


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Kellyn you are going to be such a MEOWNIFICENT elementary school teacher! (:::

    ReplyDelete