Saturday, December 22, 2012

Bring on the heat!

Well, as stated previously, I HATE THE COLD! Yeah, I'm going to college in a town where it gets exceptionally cold, but somehow I know I'll survive. ;) But, as soon as I can, I'm moving somewhere warm.
I've grown up in Washington my entire life where the temperatures vary, but it most definitely is not consistently very warm. My dream is to live somewhere where I don't have to bundle up every time I go outside and where the temperatures tend to range from 70 and above! Some might call me crazy, but that just sounds so wonderful to me!

So, without further ado, here are my top 5 states I would want to live in:

1. South Carolina

2. North Carolina

3. Florida

4. Georgia

5. Texas

Now, for those of you who remember me mentioning prince charming in a previous post...you'll understand why Texas is on my list. ;) I would love to live in Texas even if he didn't live there though! It just looks like an amazing place to live (and it doesn't have a high tax rate, which always is a bonus considering here in Washington our tax rate is pretty close to about 10%, which is ridiculous!)

Anyways, hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

Ciao!
xoxo Kellyn


No comments:

Post a Comment