Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Head and the Heart concert in September!!

    Good evening y'all! I hope you've been having a fabulous week so far. I have some pretty sweet news! So, I was surfing the web (in search of a concert to go to) and I was able to discover that The Head and the Heart are coming to Seattle in September! I of course had to tell my best friend and it's now official! We're going (with her dad as our lovely chaperone)! :D All we have to do now is purchase our tickets (which I sort of need money for...hehehe. I'll have some soon enough). The last concert we went to together was super awesome! It was a concert for the southern rock band, Needtobreathe! They are amazing! I'm a pretty huge fan. You should check them out if you get a chance. :) I'm pretty bummed because they're coming again in October and on my birthday!! But I'm unable to go. :( It makes me so sad. Anyways I just had to share my rather exciting news! I love concerts! Have you been to any good concerts lately? What are your favorite musical artists? Please share!

Good night!
Love, Kellyn xoxo




This is one of my favorite songs from The Head and the Heart (the band we're seeing in a few months)!

Me and my best friend (Madi) chilling at the Needtobreathe concert! Definitely want to see them again!

Yeah, he's the bass player of Needtobreathe and I kinda sorta have a crush on him. :) I kinda sorta had to share. ;)

This is one of my favorite songs from Needtobreathe (although I have many, this is just one). 

No comments:

Post a Comment