Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Packing Up







Jacket: Nordstrom
Tee: Target
Skirt: Target
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Well, a week from tomorrow I depart for college :/ I have such mixed emotions right now. I'm excited to move out and begin the next chapter of my life, but I'm sad to leave home. I'm sure these are normal feelings though! I've begin packing things up...it's quite difficult, mainly because I have so many clothes and shoes and what not to bring haha. It's gonna be a packed car. It'll be nice once I'm finally moved into my dorm! I get my very own dorm room (I'm living in an apartment with 7 other girls...should be interesting haha). Anyways, I hope everyone's week has been swell so far. Toodles! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! The first year of College is a fun one, and you will do great! Enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm looking forward to all of the fun memories! It'll be great once I'm there and settled in.

      Delete
  2. Gah why are you so pretty! :) I love your cute little outfit. (:

    ReplyDelete