Friday, September 14, 2012

It's about time for some senior photos.

   Hey y'all! It's been a while since I've posted, but let me tell you...senior year has been crazy so far!! So, I apologize for the delayed post. :( On the bright side, I'm going to The Head and the Heart's concert tomorrow in Seattle with my friend! I am so excited! It's gonna be a spectacular day. I know it. :) I also recently got my senior photos done by an amazing photographer from my church! I'll post some pictures from our photo shoot below! These aren't all of the photos that I had taken (I had a second outfit prepared for the shoot and so the pictures with that outfit are still being sent). I hope you enjoy these ones! I love them. Anyways, I hope everyone's week has been a good one and hope you all have something fun to look forward to on the weekend! :)

Love,
Kellyn xoxo






2 comments:

  1. The pictures look great Kellyn! I hope you are enjoying your Sr. year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and it's been really fun and enjoyable, so far! Can't wait for college. :) I hope Boston has been treating you guys well! love the photos!

    ReplyDelete