Sunday, August 12, 2012

Randomness

   Well hey there! It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd share a few random things with y'all! to begin, I'm currently in Ohio and lovin' it! I'm visiting my brother, his wife, and their kids and we're having a great time! On Saturday my sister-in-law and I competed in the Mudathlon in Cincinnati (I'll post pictures as soon as I get them) and it was awesome!! I would totally do it again. It is now a unique event I can cross off of my bucket list. :)
    As mentioned previously, I am a movie lover. Recently I have been watching some movies with Michael Cera in them and I must say, he's one of my new celebrity crushes. <3 Yeah...I'm a bit of an indie lover/hipster at heart and I will admit he makes my heart melt a little bit. :) So along with my Seth Bolt crush (bassist from Needtobreathe) I now love Michael Cera as well. He's one of my new heroes for sure. Pictures of him are posted below. :)




   After my visit with my brother here in Ohio, I'll be off to Maryland to visit my sister and her family for a week! What a great way to end my summer, visiting my siblings. :) After my 2 week trip, I'll gather all my pictures together and post those as well!
   Now, I'd like to end my post with a completely stupid and random youtube video that is extremely hard to not crack a chuckle at. If you don't laugh or smile one bit, well then, fine. :) Be a party pooper. :) Haha do enjoy this video and enjoy the rest of your week!




With love,
Kellyn xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment