Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New bike!

   Good morning y'all! I hope your week has been going swell so far. I'm happy to say that my week has been going quite well, and this is mainly because I was able to go out and score myself a new cruiser bike. I love riding bikes and I find cruiser bikes to be so cute and vintage looking. So, after I finished up volunteering at the animal shelter on saturday, my dad and I headed over to Wal-mart (yes, I surprisingly found a very cute bike at Wal-mart...who knew?). It's a Schwinn cruiser bike and it rides perfectly! I might take it out today for another bike ride if it continues to remain nice outside. It's super nice too because it has gears, so if I'm on a hill (it's pretty hilly here in Washington) I can switch to a lower gear to help pedal up the hill much easier and faster. I'll put a picture down below of my fabulous new bike!
   Aside from getting my bike I have just been relaxing, preparing to get my license, and completing a few things to help with college applications...not too much. I recently just watched The Notebook for the first time. Yes, I know, it's ridiculous that I haven't seen it. But I can now say I have and I fell in love with it. It is now one of my favorite movies. Ryan Gosling was also rather attractive in that movie. ;) Hmm...not too much else is going on, I'd really love to go shopping soon! It's been a while, but I need to save up some money in order to do that. :) Anyways, that's all I have for today! I hope you all have a great day!

With love,
Kellyn
xoxo


My lovely new Schwinn bike (we got the basket as an added, extra cute accessory :) ).

2 comments:

  1. Love the cruisers! And I can't remember the last time I watched the Notebook, but it's a good one. You know, love and all that other mushy stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I love romantic movies, they are the best! :) I love all the mushy stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete