Sunday, May 27, 2012

Studying, studying, and what's that? More studying. :/

     I HATE STUDYING. I feel like this entire day I have been cooped up in a dark hole, only leaving that hole to use the restroom or eat food. It's horrible. Studying does terrible things to one's body and mind. But I guess there is no way to get around it, right? If I had it my way I would watch Parks & Recreation and The Twilight Zone all day long while drinking Odwalla smoothies and eating pita chips. Ah that sure sounds nice. :) Oh well, finals are a necessary part of life and I know I'll be blessed in the future.
     On the bright side I have gotten to stay at our cabin nestled deep within the Washington woods which has been rather relaxing, and I was able to capture some great shots and do some photo edits on my lovely iPhone. Plus, tomorrow I get to go out to dinner and see a movie with one of my really great friends. We're thinking about seeing Dark Shadows, which sadly I have heard has gotten terrible reviews, but it has Johnny Depp in it so it's still a must-see in my opinion. Hum-dee-dum, well that's all there is for today. TTFN.

Love,
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment