Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I fail...

     Welp, it's been too long since my last post and wayyy too many things have happened since then. So many that there's no point in explaining it all. :P But, I'm officially a high school graduate now just enjoying summer! I begin school at Utah State University in August and I'll be attending my college orientation in a few weeks! I've begun to gather some things for my dorm room such as this bedspread and sham set in white, these pillows here, here, and here, and this rug here. It's gonna be a pretty colorful room, but it'll always be a dorm room I'll look forward to returning to each day. There's more I'll add over time, but these are just a few things I have to start my room off. I also recently bought a record player here to add to my dorm room as well. I'm completely in love with it. Oh! I forgot to mention that I'm completely in love with this Herschel backpack in yellow! Sooo cute. I'm thinking I wanna get it for college.
   Anyways, there's so much more I could share with y'all, so I guess I'm gonna have to save those things for future blogposts. I really need to get my act together. ;) Down below is a song I'm totally digging right now! It's from Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (basically my favorite movie-totally in love with Michael Cera <3). A musical artist I suggest you all check out also is Empire of the Sun. Sooo in love with them right now too. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment