Sunday, July 8, 2012

College visits...and Napolean Dynamite!

   Good morning you all! I hope your Sunday has been going swell so far. :) I few days ago I got back from a college trip in Utah/Idaho with my dad. We visited Utah State University, Brigham Young University-Idaho, and Brigham Young University. The trip was really helpful in allowing me to make some decisions about what college I want to go to. I'm really interested in BYU or Utah State, those are my top two. It's just soo stressful deciding, but I know that when the time comes I'll go to a college that I want to go to and that is best for me. It was such wonderful weather down there when we were visiting. It was hot and mainly stayed in the 90's! I loved it. Coming from Washington State...it tends to stay not too warm here and rains a lot. It was a nice change! On this trip my dad and I also got to visit Temple Square in Salt Lake City! It was so gorgeous there and we came on the perfect day-it was super sunny and not a cloud was in the sky! I truly love Utah. I love the weather and the various things to see and do there. I also have some wonderful friends already in Utah and I wish I could've seen them this time around. Luckily I'll be back in October. :) While we were driving to Idaho we got to travel through Preston, Idaho (where Napolean Dynamite was filmed and the town that Napolean lived in!) so, we of course saved some of our "tots" from lunch and took a picture by the sign entering the town. :) I'll post pictures from the trip down below! All in all it was a super great trip and I can't wait to go back in October! I hope you all have a great rest of your day. :)

With love,
Kellyn xoxo


The gorgeous SLC temple!

Sitting in front of the LDS Conference Center!

I loved this little waterfall! So pretty! It's part of the LDS Conference Center.


Standing by the Preston, ID sign with my tots. ;) (Excuse the ugly sore spot above my eyebrow. It's the only part of the picture I dislike).



2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time on your trip! Where ever you choose to go I am sure you will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Missed seeing you guys today, but it sounds like I'll be giving a talk with you guys on your last sunday at church! :)

    ReplyDelete